"Oh, Come, Oh, Come, Emmanuel (VENI EMMANUEL)", by Valerie Floeter, copyright 2013
Carefully read all terms and conditions of this license agreement prior to downloading files from the Floeter Music website. The download of all or any portion of our music indicates your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
Floeter Music grants you, the purchaser/customer, a non-exclusive license to use the files in your download (the PDF sheet music) under the terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
1) Make one copy of the PDF sheet music file(s) solely for back-up purposes.
2) Print the PDF sheet music file(s) for your personal purposes. (performances, personal study, musical teaching, etc.)
You may not:
1) Distribute copies of the PDF sheet music file(s) in whole or in part except as expressly provided for in this agreement (as stated above, it is always allowed to distribute parts for personal purposes such as to other instrument players in order to play in an ensemble or for music teaching).
2) Make alterations or modifications to the PDF sheet music file(s) or any copy, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the PDF sheet music file(s), extract, copy and paste the content of the PDF sheet music file(s) in another or new document.
3) Sub-license, lease, sell, rent or grant others any rights, or provide copies to others, except for how written at point No.1 above (this is applied also to musical content such as our revisions, arrangements, transcriptions, etc.).
4) Upload the PDF sheet music file(s), or a copy of it, to any website.
5) Make media translation of the PDF sheet music file(s).
6) Make telecommunication data transmission of the PDF sheet music file(s).
7) Utilize the musical content for purposes other than above-mentioned (allowed are: personal/public performance, study, or teaching). Floeter Music maintains the copyright on all the sheet music on this site.
Please enter a valid email address where the pdf file should be sent.
Please click only once.